If you would like to contact me please drop me an email here and I will respond as quickly as I can.
I can’t do valuations of your Pamphonic equipment but am happy to guide you as to where to sell or donate it and possible pricing.
Any offers of photos, technical documentation, brochures or other information are always welcome.
If you have any information on pre-war equipment that would be particularly valuable.
Messages can also be left on the Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Forum. Look for “Pamphonica”.
Thanks, Jeremy Owen & Nick Taylor
Our thanks to the following people who have generously contributed materials from their own archives for this website.
- Steve Palmano for many scans of Pamphonic pages from old show guides
- Terry Martini, for information on the Reflectograph Tape Recorder
- Simon Lavington, for details and photos of his father Edgar Lavington
- Jerry Davis, for scans of the 1002 Amplifier manual
- Lucasz Twardowski for the re-drawn 1003 amplifier circuit